For U.S. returns and exchanges:
Returns are easy, fast, and free! There are just a few quick steps to complete.
- Go to https://returns.wearfigs.com. Select the items you're looking to return or exchange and fill out the necessary details.
- Choose between our Happy Returns method or Box and Ship (FedEx label/QR code).
- After completing the return form, you'll receive a system-generated QR code. If Box and Ship is selected, you'll also receive a prepaid FedEx return label that can be downloaded and printed. Box & Ship QR codes work best when dropped off at FedEx locations. Most FedEx on-site at Walgreens can accommodate QR labels, please contact that Walgreens location before arriving to confirm.
Drop the items off at Happy Returns location, or use the resealable packaging to drop off at a FedEx location. Note, Happy Returns are only available for returns of 10 items or less.
When you take your package to Walgreens, please advise the Walgreens employee that you are using a QR code. They should scan the code which will bring up a return label to print and place on the package. Simply scanning the QR code will not initiate the return.If the Walgreens printer is not working or the employee is unable to successfully print the label, please take the package to next nearest Walgreens or a FedEx store. Please do not leave Walgreens without seeing the label printed and attached.Once your items are returned, you’ll receive an email notification of your refund or new order (if it's an exchange).
For international returns:
There are just a few quick steps to complete:
- To start a return, please go to https://web.global-e.com/returns/portal/mZVQ. Select the items you're looking to return and fill out the necessary details.
- To send back your return, refer to the instructions listed after your return shipping label is created.
Once your return has been set up, please use your return label to send back your return.