If you recently purchased a digital gift card (or e-gift card) on our website, you're in the right place! Here are some tips to help ensure you receive your code:
- As soon as you've ordered your gift cards, you'll receive a confirmation email from email@example.com. This email does not contain the code.
- If you selected a specific date for the gift card to be sent, the recipient will not receive the code until that scheduled date.
- The code will be sent to the recipient from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the gift card is a gift, the subject line will be: Purchaser's name Bought You a Gift Card at FIGS!
- If the gift card is sent to the same email that was used to purchase, the subject line will be: FIGS via Rise.ai
- If the email does not appear in your inbox, we recommend searching your email's spam & promotion folders just to be safe!
If you're unable to locate the code, let us know! We'll be ready to help! 🤝